Our big question of the year has finally been answered. We found out today that the "bump" on Kady's arm is (or should I say was) a ganglion cyst. And the best news of all - it is/was BENIGN. There is a SLIGHT chance that it could come back someday - but at least this time it will not haunt us as before - since now we know what we are dealing with.
So - I must admit - it was nice to breathe a big sigh of relief after that phone call. Hopefully I will find NOTHING else to worry about anytime soon ;)
Have a great weekend everyone! I enjoyed a massage courtesy of a gift certificate this afternoon (thanks to my hubby for taking an early lunch and taking care of the boys!) and tomorrow I am planning to get away and do some SHOPPING!!! (Don't worry - I'm a tightwad - I won't come home with much) Happy Friday!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment