"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, February 12, 2010

Slacker or just boring?

I have nothing to post. I could post that we are all (except Chris) fighting some kind of viral thing and have gone through many tissues this week. I could post that we are tired and suffering from lack of sleep from listening to our child cough all evening. Or - I could post and tell you we are in tax season and it just is BUSY around here. But - all that is boring and not really worth posting. Unfortunately that is all I have to post - at least for today. Sorry - but life is just life around here. Maybe next time I'll have something interesting to say.

No comments: