"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update coming sometime ..

For those of you who are interested - there will be an update on this blog at some point. Last week was BUSY and on Sunday I came down with THE flu. And - I did not leave my bedroom until this afternoon - Wednesday - except to find the bathroom or to go to the Doctor. And - now Creed has started in on the flu as well - so I'm not sure when the blog will get updated. But - it will get done! I promise!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Uh oh...was the SWINE flu?? At any rate, I'm glad you are feeling better, Anita!

mindy said...

On no! I'm so sorry you guys have been dealing with the flu. I hope you all feel better soon! Sending healing prayers your way!