We had our Fall Harvest Party on Saturday night at church. It is a lot of work to organize and plan - but it was A LOT of fun. Normally we just have our church's gym full of carnival games and food, but this year I wanted to try something a little different. So - we went with a few inflatables, bounce houses, carnival games, and of course food. All went well and even the adults had a good time on the inflatables. Here are a few pictures from our night. Unfortunately, (or fortunately THEY may say), Creed and Kady were pretty much "on their own" most of the night while playing games, etc. since Chris and I were busy. And they were VERY good. I was VERY proud of them - especially of Kady for keeping an eye on Creed (as well as any 6 year old does) until she found something else more interesting :)
Kady coming down the big slide. She was the first to get her facepainted that evening. She is now Kady - the tiger lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment