"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Creed (the builder), Jaden (the cowboy) and Liesel (Snow White) ready to go Trick-or-Treating.


Creed and Kady ready to go Trick or Treating. Kady was the beautiful Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

We celebrated a wet, cold and windy Halloween around here. In the morning - me and another mom (Carrie) took the daycare kids trick-or-treating at the local businesses. Then, that evening - Chris and I took Kady and Creed out to a few places and to the neighbors. Creed didn't want to dress up on Friday night since he had already dressed up that morning. But - he said he needed to go so he could get some more candy.

I do have to tell one story on Creed. We were going in and out of the businesses uptown and we went to the City building. We walked in and the three women in the office were dressed like witches. Creed went right back and stood by the door and told me "I' have enough candy mommy, I don't need any more." Then we went to the next place of business and the girl passing out candy there had a witch costume on as well. This time he spotted her before we went in the door and he stood outside saying, "I don't need to go in here. I have enough candy." Just thought it was cute and glad that he is still unsure about a few things.



No comments: