Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
I have SO many things to be thankful for. It's sad that I don't take the time to express my thankfulness throughout the year and not just during one holiday a year. I'm thankful for parents that brought me up in a church and encouraged and challenged me to do my best. I am thankful for two older brothers that were my worst enemies at times, my partners in crime at other times, and have now become my friends. I am thankful for the "sisters" I have inherited from my brothers! :) I am thankful for friends that come in and out of your life just when they are needed. I am thankful for a youth leader that is now my friend. I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that many years ago our paths crossed and at the right time God opened the door for our future. I am thankful for the extended family that was a package deal! I am thankful for my children. They are the best gifts God could ever have blessed me with. They amaze me with their determination, they challenge me with their love, they inspire me with their youth, and they are the best snugglers in the world!!! I am thankful that for the past six years God has allowed me to be home with my children. He has provided for us in ways we could not imagine and we could not even begin to explain. I am thankful that God has directed me towards ministering to the children at church. Although, I am very unworthy of the position, God has always provided whatever was needed to finish the task. And finally, I am just thankful. Thankful that over 2000 years ago, God saw me, and my mistakes and failures, and still sent His son to provide my way to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment