I hesitate to write this as it might backfire on me - but I think I can know say with almost "complete confidence" that Creed is officially potty trained. We have pull-ups, but at this point we really don't need them. (Yeah!) However, Creed hasn't quite learned, when and where it is appropriate to practice his new found skill. As you can see below, he educated my poor nieces this weekend when he decided he was going to "take care of business" right outside by the shed in front of God and all our wonderful neighbors. (Sorry guys)
And now, we are dealing with the issue of having to wear more clothes than JUST our new Thomas underwear. He was SO proud of this purchase that he showed the package to anyone that would listen while we were in Wal-mart on Saturday. Let's just say, there were a few VERY embarassed people that have never dealt with potty-training a little boy. Those that had, were VERY complimentary of Creed's new purchase. Let's just say - a trip to Wal-mart with Creed is always eventful and usually a little embarassing as well. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment