"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, July 10, 2009

Outdoor Fun

It has been BEAUTIFUL here lately so we have spent a LOT of time outside the last few weeks. So - a few pics from our adventures.

Creed "helping" to water the flowers. I'm not sure if the flowers or Creed got more wet.

Kady watering the flowers. She has become quite the helper.

A caterpillar we found. Notice the strange looking hairs growing from it. I've decided it must be an older caterpillar that is learning that hair grows in all sorts of places! :)

Next week will be BUSY! I have VBS starting next week and will basically be living at church from now until next Sunday. So - if I don't get a chance to blog - just know we are having a good time!!! Have a good weekend!



No comments: