"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, July 15, 2009

109 and still coming

Just in case you were keeping up with things around here and wanted to know how VBS was going this week - let's just say it is exciting!! We had 109 kids last night and as we all know - it usually seems to grow throughout the week. My goal was 100 - well, we passed that! I tho't about giving the kids a goal of 200 by Friday, but I decided my teachers would probablykill me - so I didn't do that. But, if you think about it, say a quick prayer for us. We've been scrambling to get the amount of things we need for craft, snack, etc. I have been making desperate phone calls for more and more workers. When you have a class with 27 middlers - you need more than two adults!! So - if you are reading this and you live in the area - come on over at 6 tonight and help us out. Even if kids are not your thing - we can always find something else for you to do!!! (It's kind of pathetic that I have resorted to begging for help over blogger - but as you can see - I'm not above it!!!) I'll let you know how things turn out!

No comments: