"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

We had a fun filled weekend. My two nieces came to visit for a few days. We don't get to see them as often as we would like - so it is always exciting! Kady could not WAIT to go and spend some time with her "girl cousins". She left on Wednesday morning to go and meet GG White at Naz Acres in Springfield. Chris told me when the girls arrived - everyone knew. There were hugs and "girlly shrieks" until they left for GG's. Kady stayed at GG and got to enjoy time with all her "White cousins". Grandma even let the girls have a slumber party one night - no boys allowed. I'm sure it was loud and shrilly at her house that evening :)

Chris, Creed and I went and picked up Kady in Springfield on Saturday. We also brought our nieces home with us. I must admit - it was different having three girls in the house all day. There was a little bit more drama, a lot more singing, and a LOT more giggling. But - it was FUN. We roasted marshmallows, ate smores, played in the sprinkler, went out for Mexican and played games. The girls left with K and C on Monday morning, and by Tuesday morning Kady was asking when we were going to their house next! I'm glad she enjoys being with her cousins!



Olivia and Kady enjoying our campfire!

Creed and Savannah around the campfire.

Savannah, Olivia and Kady.
We had a picture taken of the girls in this same order when Kady was about 9 months old.
They have changed SO much in the past 5 years!




The girls running through the sprinkler.
I think we had this thing going for about an hour!



Creed having some fun with the sparklers.

No comments: