"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, July 13, 2009

One Night Done - Four More to Go

I am sitting here exhausted, hungry, thirsty, and yet completely excited for the rest of the week! It has been a LONG weekend trying to get everything ready for our VBS this week - but once 5:30 came tonight - whatever wasn't done was just not done. And, there were a few things that still aren't done. But - we made it through the night and everyone seemed to have a good time! I told the church and the kids my goal for the week was 100. Tonight we had 84 kids! That was just exciting! I gave the kids some incentives throughout the week to bring their friends - so let's hope that by Friday we have over 100 kids! (Great for my goal - not so great for my poor teachers :) ) So - pray for us this week! We are having a great time - but when you start off the week exhausted - it is hard to keep that excitement all week long!
So - I am off to bed so I can get up and get ready for another day! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start!! All your efforts will be honored. God is going to impact some little lives - and probably some big ones - in a special way this week.

KAW