"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Parade

July 4th came in with rain and went out with rain around here. But - we enjoyed the parade anyway! Again - the pics are a little out of order! Sorry! :)


The rain with a a few brave parents and some very WET children. As you notice, I am under the cover of the porch. (At least for the time being. I couldn't get the camera wet!)

Kady and Kenton didn't care about the rain. They only wanted the candy that was being thrown! Unfortunately, once the storm drains got full and the water got rolling the candy was a soggy mess. But, they didn't care!!

This is Creed's face. He came in for a little break from the rain. As you can tell - he is SOAKED - but he is keeping a close eye on the parade to see if any more candy is on the way!



Before the rain came, Creed was SO excited to see the fire trucks!


The crowd of dry kids. It is amazing how this crowd grows every year! You'd think we'd all finally decide enough was enough!!! ;)







No comments: