"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update and Construction

Just in case you were wondering - the kids are on the mend thanks to a doctor's visit and some antibiotics. Hopefully those wonderful things will kick in soon!! Here are a few pics from the kids helping Chris do a little redecorating in the playroom.
Kady using her new pink pliers that came with her all pink tool set with REAL tools.

Creed hammering away with his hammer. Not so real, but hey - he is having fun!!

I loved watching Kady hammer. She could NOT do it unless she had her mouth wide open! It was so cute. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I hammer away at something and see if it is a heredity thing.

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

What was the dr's diagnosis on the two sweeties? Anything they caught from me? Jonah has gotten my cold, unfortunately. I'm glad they are on the mend.