On Friday, while the temp was near 70 degrees (yes, you read that right!) we went down to the Landing to do a little looking. Instead, we actually did some shopping and I have the kids clothes all bought for next Christmas! (And a few other things!) That evening we went to the fountain and light show - complete with fire - down at the Landing. It was really neat. You can see pics of it below.
So - now that we are back - it is back to the routine. Reality really set in when Chris informed me that his "way too early for any sane person to be working" hours were going to be starting soon. My wonderful husband is a morning person and usually is up before the kids and then makes sure when they do get up, they have some TV to watch and something to eat or drink. I guess you could say I am NOT a morning person. I will stay in my bed until I have only seconds to shower and dress before the first daycare child walks through the door. So - the start of tax season for this woman means less sleep since I have to actually roll out of bed when Creed does in the morning! And that is EARLY!! And I know - I should not complain. It is four months out of the year - but sleep is a requirement for me. Just ask my kids how fun I am when I don't get any!!

1 comment:
Those are beautiful shots, Anita. I'm so glad you two had a good time.
Post a Comment