"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, January 26, 2009

The Answer to a Long Day


Massage!!
That's all I have to say today.
If you have not treated yourself to a relaxing, peaceful and quiet massage lately - you need to! And if you never have - shame on you!
It will make even a messy house, awnry children, and piles and piles of laundry seem like -
"no big deal"!!

No comments: