"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, November 3, 2008

NOT ME

Not me has now become a permanent member of our household. Not Me is not always around, he just shows up when needed. When there has been a toy broken, a wall marked on, a finger pinched - Not Me shows up. I guess Not Me has arrived since there is now two verbal children in the house. I guess Not Me will continue to be here until the children move out. But, it makes me wonder - will Not Me come when I burn the dinner, or pay a bill late, or forget to do the laundry? I am sure that is just wishful thinking. Not Me must be a friend to children, because once you become a "responsible adult" Not Me seems to leave the house and doesn't return until your children need his assistance. So - if you see a little clear "bubble" with a Not Me t-shirt running around - you can assume Not Me was not needed at my house today and is looking for another child to aide. Happy Monday!!

No comments: