Have you been shopping lately? The Christmas decorations are out! The stores are stocked with Christmas candy, decorations, trees and of course TOYS! Chris and I had a RARE occasion to go shopping without children yesterday. (Thanks to G and G) And yes, I know it is only the beginning of December, but we did a little Christmas shopping. I am actually one of those "shop all year" Christmas shoppers so I had already purchased most of the gifts we needed for the kids - but there were still a few that needed to be bought. Including those wonderful Santa gifts. So - that was the plan. While the children were away - we would finish up their Christmas. That way - when we needed to go shopping again, they could tag along as long as they could keep a secret from the rest of you! And I am proud to announce - we accomplished our mission! Kady is pretty much done except for one gift and Creed has only a few more!! YEAH! Now - that means more time can be devoted to the rest of my extended family and all their gifts! (I see many of you smiling now!!)
In an effort to get the ENTIRE house in the Christmas spirit - I bought a few window clings. These are a necessity for any mother or daycare provider. The kids LOVE peeling them on and off the windows and playing with them. The only drawback is when one finds it's way to the electric heaters - then it can be an issue. But, we will just hope that doesn't happen this year!!
Here are a few pics of the kids playing! And just so you can enjoy this song ringing through your head all day long ... "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
1 comment:
Seriously?? Christmas shopping??? Yikes! I need to get a move on! I'm actually headed out this afternoon to pick up a few things. Hard to believe Christmas is creeping up on us already!
Post a Comment