"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, December 16, 2010

School Christmas Program

I have to apologize for the pictures. I am DESPERATE need of a new camera. Unfortunately, mine is just not doing what I need it to do at this point. Unless you are outside or close up, it is no longer taking a good picture. BUT - at this point - I am going to have to deal with what I have - after having to replace a cell phone and a computer - I think a camera is looking more like a luxury item than a necessity. So - you will just have to enjoy what you CAN see.
Kady had her school Christmas program. She had a small line to say and so she got to stand right in the front row. It was so cute. She found us as soon as she walked in and would smile each time she looked at us. I especially was impressed that her music teacher had them sing some "christian" Christmas songs. Not just Rudolph and Santa, but also a song about Mary and Baby Jesus. One of the benefits of living in a small town! Another moment to be a proud mama of my little girl!



No comments: