Creed's class had a parent night where we got to build gingerbread houses. You could not believe ALL the candy they had ready at our disposal to make these houses. We had to be REALLY careful with Creed - not knowing if some of the icing or other "materials" had eggs, so we started with gloves on him - but soon found they were WAY too big for him to do anything. So - he and I started with the green icing knowing it was egg free and went to town making the perfect Christmas tree to go with Kady's house. We even made a snowman out of marshmallows. I must admit we had a fun night. The kids were REALLY disappointed when we filled them in on the part that they were NOT going to get to eat the house. Sorry, I know I am a germ-a-phob but too many little hands had touched (and licked) all that candy.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment