"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Creed had "homework"! He was SO excited. (I know, that will soon change) He was to decorate a card showing how his family celebrated Christmas. Creed decided he was going to make a "regular" card. He (and mommy) wrote on the front and decorated it with star stickers.


Creed than decided the inside he wanted to make a birthday part for Jesus. So - He got out the stencils and drew Jesus, the manger, angels, stars and of course a birthday cake. On the other side he drew a Christmas tree and we put wrapping paper boxes underneath for our presents. He did SUCH a good job. I was really proud of him!

One VERY warm Sunday afternoon, Chris and Kady and Creed conquered the outside Christmas decorations. Kady was the sorter of the zip ties.

Chris hung the greenery and lights as Creed impatiently handed the ties to daddy. It looks wonderful. Maybe I'll remember to take a picture and get it posted on here!

No comments: