"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, December 20, 2010

O Christmas Tree ...

We put up our Christmas tree a little later than normal this year, but we DID get it up!! I like to have it up before Black Friday so when I come home with all my shopping efforts, I have somewhere to put them. But - this year we had to stash them in our room (under a sheet) for a few days until we could get the Christmas tree up and ready! I must admit, putting up the Christmas tree is certainly more fun now that the kids are older. They like to help put together our OLD tree and then check to see if all the lights are working. They also LOVE to put on the ornaments - especially the ornaments we buy for them each year or the ornaments they have made in year's past. I know they say that Christmas is for kids - but I LOVE Christmas!


Creed helping daddy by handing him the branches.



The kids could not "agree" on whose turn it was to put the angel on the tree. So - they decided that each of them could take a turn. Kady went first. And - as you can see by Creed's expression - he wanted to be first!!



Creed taking his turn putting the angel on the tree.



Kady putting an ornament on the tree.


Creed putting some of his ornaments on the tree.

mErRY ChrIsTMaS


No comments: