"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, May 28, 2009

Schools Out, Schools Out ..

The teachers let the monkeys out!


Friday was Kady's last day of Pre-K! She came home that afternoon and when Chris and her walked in the door, he said "Here comes our Kindergartner" She was SO excited! She was beaming! I am SO proud of her. (Proud mama bragging is going to begin!) I had her PT Conference on Wednesday and the teacher said she was reading at a G level. They expect the average Kindergarten student to be at a C level when they LEAVE Kind. So, I was VERY proud of her.


Chris and I went to her "Pre-K" picnic on Friday afternoon. They had quite a spread of yummy food and the kids got to enjoy "beach day". They played in a few pools of water and got to just have FUN that day! It was nice to be able to spend that time with her - a big thanks to my mom-in-law for watching the other kids that afternoon.


So - now summer has official started around here. That means a house full of kids and a day care provider PRAYING for NO RAIN! :)





No comments: