"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, May 21, 2009

Going Bonkers

Kady got to go to Bonkers for her end of the year field trip. She and daddy got to enjoy a FUN day together! Bonkers is basically a HUGE McD's play place or a little smaller version of a Discovery Zone. She had a great time and daddy spoiled her for the day!







2 comments:

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

Is that the same place we used to go to during Family Camp sometimes? I loved that place. I wish we had something like it around here I would be there every week to let the boys get rid of all their built up energy.

Anita said...

Jen - It is not the same place. I think you are thinking of Jungle of Fun. And, we have been there too, for Kady's 2nd birthday. I knew I had been there before, but could not remember when. Now I remember, it was during camp! Oh, those were good times!!