"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Construction Update

Well - we are slowly but surely getting some things done around here. The kitchen floor is in and it is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! I loved it even more when Creed dropped his pizza, cheese side down, on the floor. One sweep of the washcloth and it was cleaned up! No scrubbing of the carpet involved. We still have a few things to finish in the kitchen - but the worst is finished! (Thanks to my wonderful husband and with a little help from his dad!)
A few more doors are painted and soon, I will be painting the living room and hallway so Chris can finish the baseboard. (After we paint it!) So - we still have a lot ahead of us! But it will get done!!
By the way - excuse the mess. I have 8 little ones in my house all day long. Unfortunately, the only time it is "clean" is right before bed. (At least if I have the energy at all!)








No comments: