I have read every page of my "What to Expect the Toddler Years" book and no where in this book does it state that "the mother of a 2 and 1/2 year old son is not allowed to pee." Nowhere, I checked. But, my son has not read this book and decided to make up his own rules. Yet again!
We are doing a very laid back approach to potty training at the moment and just allowing Creed to kind of initiate the whole thing. (Don't worry - the torture time will come!) Anyway, he was using the potty and I needed to go! Well, I told him to stay on the potty and I would be right back. I was gone two minutes tops! I came back and he was off the potty and the bathroom smelled very "Strawberrily" (I know not a word) I looked further and found that he had dumped a WHOLE bottle of Kady's shampoo/conditioner ALL over the floor, tub, toilet and sink! Yes, in two minutes this child had made yet another mess!!! No wonder I cannot get ANYTHING done! So - after cleaning this up (I tried to have him help - but it was more of a disaster!) I have decided that since I have wasted this naptime cleaning up another mess, I would just call it a wash and let you all smile as you revel in the fact that you do NOT have a two year old boy at your house!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl, I have been there and done that TWICE and now there is 2 yr old little princess who has decided to take over the job of "mommy torturer". I don't understand those moms that seem to be able to keep the house perfect, bake cookies, make gourmet dinners, and keep their kids with perfect clothes and hair; It's just not natural. Life is messy and kids just find the mess faster.
Ask Creed's daddy about one of his and his brother's trick in the empty bathtub when they were 2 and 4. At least, it was confined to the tub, but they did try to wash it all down with a whole bottle of my shampoo!
Post a Comment