
Well, today was the day. Today was the day I was to find an email in my inbox that would make my day, my year, my adult life. (OK, that's going a little far, but you get the point) I spent every morning in February faithfully entering my email address and password into a sweepstakes to win a "Dream Vacation" to Disneyworld. Today was the day the lucky winners were to receive their email stating that "all their dreams had come true". Obviously, mine have not as it is getting late and there is still no email in my inbox. Trust me, I just checked AGAIN!! So, I guess I could go on hoping that maybe some lucky person will win and will have changed their email address and forgot to let Disney know and that I am the lucky runner up - but I don't think I'll get my hopes up!! Oh well - I guess I will have to get their like everyone else does - by going broke doing it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment