"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Latest Smiles


It has been SO nice the last few days that we decided to get out the fire pit and have some smores! As you can tell, the kids had a great time!




Creed roasting his marshmallow over the fire. Notice the length of the stick. There is a definite reason for that. If you've read any previous blogs, you understand.



Kady and Creed helped daddy put out the fire so we could get inside for bed.
I finally convinced Creed that the BIG metal dump trucks (thanks to both set of grandparents) were outside toys and not inside toys. So outside they have gone! (My walls are appreciating this move!) The kids decided that they were going to ride them down the shed ramp! And those things can move!

And Kady wins - again!



The sand box was "reopened for business" yesterday. I think the kids played in it most of the day!

Creed could spend hours in the sand.

We were airing out the house and had the attic fan on. Creed had to check it out yet again. Just tho't it made a cute pic.


On Saturday while I was scraping wallpaper, moving furniture, cleaning out closets, sorting clothes for spring, and doing a billion other things - the kids donned their swimsuits and made a "pool" in the playroom. I turned the heat up a little and they had a blast!


While I rearranged all the furniture - Creed found the mirror that we were moving to the living room. (No, it did not stay there long!) My kids LOVE mirrors and watching themselves. (Yes, they are a little self-centered, but they are kids!) Creed danced and performed in front of the mirror for about a half hour. It was really comical! Unfortunately, I didn't get out the video camera! What was I thinking - that would have been excellent blackmail material. (Especially when he took off his shirt and was flexing his muscles!)

No comments: