Let's see - it is tax season. That means my husband works way too many hours and then gets to come home to a tired wife and two wild children. So - life is kind of stressful this time of year as you can imagine. Yesterday he worked from 4 am to about 10 at night - so you get the picture of what it is like around here.
I have been busy trying to get way too many things done and so none of them have gotten done. They are all about half-way there with no success on any completion! But - it will come!! I just need to do one thing at once and not ten things at once. Too bad it took me until I had started job number ten to realize that!!!
To the not feeling well part. Kady and Creed have both been to the doctor this month for colds. Kady had an ear infection and sinus junk and Creed just had more allergy problems. So, Creed is now on Zyrtec daily and also a allergy nose spray. Have you ever tried to shoot something up a 2 1/2 year old's nose??? It is like a fight EVERY day!!! However, I have discovered it is worth the fight! I have not had to wipe snot from his nose for almost a week now! We have found a plug for the ever-flowing snot! (At least for now!) On to me - it all started about a month ago with a cough, then a cold, then the achy stuff, then my head just felt like it was full of cement. So - once I could no longer take it and function, I headed to the doctor. I found out I had an ear infection, sinus infection, and stuff was irritating my lung area. So, I got some antibiotics and steroids and hopefully we can get over this junk pretty quickly! I don't have time to be sick this time of year.
This weekend the kids and I made a trek to Clinton to see my parents and family. We have not been there since Christmas and we all needed to get out of the house and see some new scenery. Unfortunately, I was not up to par - but luckily, grandma and grandpa and Aunts and Uncles were more than willing to entertain my kids. Kady had a blast playing with her cousins on Saturday and Sunday. When we were leaving she asked me when we were going back again. I told her it wouldn't be too long this time! :)
Well - I need to get back to my one hundred and one things to do! I will try to be a little better at posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment