"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We had some snow earlier in the week and my children were DYING to get out in it. Unfortunately - Creed does not have any boots yet this year - so he was out of luck. Kady had been begging for two days to go out in the snow. I couldn't take the daycare kids or Creed out and by the time everyone was gone in the evening it was dark and cold. So - Wednesday morning she woke up and begged to go play in the snow. I bundled her up (the temp was 7 degrees with windchill) and she headed out to play in the snow. She played until I MADE her come in.


While she was playing outside, I let Creed and the other kids play in his room. Let's just say - the mess piled up. It was soon time to clean it up. Creed wanted to do it all on his own, which he did. The problem - I told him not to put his toys next to the heater. So, he decided they would be better surrounding his bed and in his hamper! Let's just say - he cleaned and then mommy re-cleaned!

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

These are so precious, Anita! Those hugs I collected on Friday--was that just yesterday?--are fading. I'll have to get more from these sweeties on Sunday!