"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Sale

I have impacted my children in ways I will never know! I know I said I wouldn't blog this week - but this one has to be preserved. I was making out my grocery list while looking at the local ad and Creed asked if he could look at it after me. He scoured the ads, looking at picture after picture and got up very upset. I asked him what was wrong and he told me, "They no granola bar". I explained that just because there isn't a picture of the granola bar in the advertisement that doesn't mean the store will not have any. I went on further to explain that the advertisements just tell us what is on sale in the store, it does not show everything that the store has. Creed looked at me and with tears in his eyes said, "But momma, if it not on sale than I can no get!" Can you tell what my children have heard as we walk through the aisles at the grocery store?! Poor child.

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Just tell me which kind of granola bar that little angel likes and his "gwamma" will get all he can eat!! :)