"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas at the "White House"

The cousins before the "present opening" began.
Luke, Kady, Olivia, Savannah, Isaiah and Millie.
(Creed was once again uncooperative for the group photo!)
The kids lined up waiting patiently for the presents.
Creed would NOT open his presents! We have told him and told him that it is NOT time to open the presents under the tree until Christmas Day. So, he would not open the presents at Grandma's house either.
Kady opening her beautiful jewelry box and jewelry from her cousin Olivia.



It didn't take too long for Creed to figure out the present thing once everyone else started opening them. And at that point, he was trying to "open" everyone else's as well.
Kady with her cousin Savannah showing off their new dresses. The ballerina and Fancy Nancy.

Creed giving "his princess" a hug. He didn't call Savannah by her name for the rest of the trip. He just called her his princess. We are in trouble!!


Kady decorating her gingerbread man with a little help from Aunt Sally. Kady didn't care for the taste of the little man once she took a bite - so she just licked all the frosting off!

This is what Daddy and Creed did while everyone else decorated cookies. This was a MUCH needed nap for Creed. It was WAY too late the night before. But hey, it's Christmas!!!

And the adults had some fun as well. My dad and my brothers are showing off their skills at "Speed Scrabble"!! (I won, just in case you wondered. I never beat my brothers or dad!)

No comments: