"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Number Five - Yes, I said Five!!

After filling our bellies and opening presents, we headed home from Chris' grandparents to clean the house, pack the car and head out to my parents house for a couple of days.


After church on Sunday morning - we did our annual picture of the cousins in front of the Christmas tree. Unfortunately, we are missing my sweet nieces this year!!









Take 1


Take 2

Take 3 or 4 or 5


Take 10 or more - we had lost them by this point!!


Lance getting the items out of his stockings. We had a good laugh at the FEW items in Lance's stocking and the mammoth amount in the rest of our stockings. Obviously, we know who was naughty and who was nice.


Grandpa opening his coaster set from Creed and Kady. Creed sat in front of Grandpa and watched him open EVERY gift and even gave commentary while he was opening. Unfortunately, we did not have the video cameras out! :)



Kady with one of her presents.


Creed with some of his presents. We REALLY need to work with this boy on posing with presents. You would think that by Christmas number 5 he would have figured it out!

The kids checking out their loot after their annual scavenger hunt.


No comments: