"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Number 2

Our second Christmas celebration was spent with Chris' side of the family. We started with Jonah spending the night at our house. Then, on Christmas Eve we headed to my in-laws house to spend time with the rest of the family (minus his brother's family - we missed you guys). The kids and I enjoyed the afternoon playing in the snow. The temperature was warm and the snow was thick - so it was a great afternoon for snowmen, snow forts and of course, snow ball fights!! Then that evening, we filled our stomachs with some warm soup and opened presents.



A little twister always makes for a fun night!


Two boys, their dogs, and Dispicable Me - makes for a good morning!

Watch out Kady - Jonah has a snowball and knows how to use it!


Yes, as soon as the picture was taken, the large snow mound in Creed's hands ended up on my face!




Our snowman. We had such the creative name for him - Frosty!

Creed, Jonah, and Kady in front of the Christmas tree - and they are READY to open presents!


Grandma and Grandpa snuggling by the fire!

Can you tell by Kady's expression but this was the one gift she was REALLY hoping for! Good thing G and G came through!


Santa even visited Chris this Christmas - He must have been a VERY good boy!!


Bob in his new hat. Gotta say - a "different" look for him!

Chris in the same hat. Yes, I married this!

Melanie with her new ski goggles - she is now ready to hit the slopes!

No comments: