Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Regrets
A few months ago, I wrote this blog http://csaskscs.blogspot.com/2010/03/dear-john-letter.html and unfortunately I am now beginning to think that Mr. Winter got together with Mr. Summer and decided that since I had moved on to Mr. Spring, that he (Mr. Winter) would convince Mr. Summer to arrive early and with a vengeance. I am not sure what the weather has been like for the rest of you - but here it has been miserable. No 70s (unless it is 2 AM), not even 80s (unless it is 9 AM) but we have been in the 90s for days and according to my usually not correct weather person - it will remain unbelievably hot through the next 7 days. This is just NOT acceptable to me! If I had a pool in my backyard, this would be welcomed. If I had money running out of my ears and could afford to run my sprinkler outside all day long, it would be okay. But - instead, we have been huddling in front of the "window" unit and hoping for a relief from the heat! So - Mr. Winter, I am sorry. Please, please tell Mr. Summer to BACK OFF and to come back in a few weeks. Right now, we need a BREAK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment