"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, February 23, 2009

Remodeling Project #1

Ok - it is time. We have lived here for over 8 years now and it is time to do a little "updating" to our house. We have taken our garage/den and turned it into a playroom and bath so we could stay here a few more years. But basically, up until now, we have fixed all the structural issues (which I am not EVEN going to get into) and now it is time for some "redecorating".
So - job number one is in process. We are replacing our sliding patio door with some french doors. Our sliding door was basically on it's last leg and has been hanging "literally" by some trim for many years. And, God provided us with an UNBELIEVABLE clearance on another door just when the time was right!! So - today the nastiness came out and the other door went in. As you can tell by the pics, it is not yet a completed project. But, it already looks "updated"!




Out with the old ...

In with the new!!!

More to come - but probably after tax season!!!

No comments: