"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

(Finally - a day to play outside! Mud and all!)




Look at those smiles!! I don't know what the weather has been like where you are - but it has been BEAUTIFUL here. At least - it was for a few days!! We have enjoyed getting outside and playing. Riding bikes on the street and washing the van. (Creed even helped!!) Kady spent the night with Grandma and her cousin Jonah so Creed and I enjoyed a morning outside - we even went for a walk and he STAYED on the sidewalk the entire time! Wow - he IS getting bigger!





Kady spinning with one of the daycare girls! They would spin until they just couldn't stand up anymore!! It was really fun to watch until an elbow made a connection with a nose! Then it was - not so pretty!!



Creed was helping to put away groceries Friday night and made a tower of cans. He was SO proud of himself!! He had to have a picture!!

No comments: