"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, June 9, 2011

Praise Rocks!

It's been a few weeks ago, but Kady and Creed were in a musical at church called Praise Rocks. We had a BLAST doing this musical. Not only were the "kids" in the musical - but a few of the teens joined us as well. If you want to see the ENTIRE thing - you can see it on our church's website. But - I know for most of you - you only care about seeing my children. And -I only have a few pics of them because I don't have the opportunity to take any pics! :)






I know it is hard to tell - but Kady is in the white and gray behind the microphone. Creed is in the black shirt and blue jeans. The reason for this picture. If you look REAL close - you can see that my son has his pants on backwards. Yes, he went through the ENTIRE program with his jeans on backwards and we didn't even notice until the cast and crew party. The best - he had his zipper undone in the back!!! I'm REALLY glad this musical didn't have them doing any motions that involved turning around!!! :)




I also had a short video of Kady singing her duet - but unfortunately - it will not seem to load right now. I guess I'll have to try again! The picture above will have to do! :)

No comments: