"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, June 10, 2011

Pen Pals

Kady brought this home from school. It was a "story" she was to write about her best friend. As you can probably guess, this was written AFTER we saw her cousins at Easter. Thought her uncle and aunt might enjoy this.

Just in case you need a translation:
My best friend is Savannah. We like to play together. She teaches me how to play games. I teach her how to do multiplication. She gets better and better every day. Some times we go to the park. Savannah lives in Huntington, Indiana.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

okay, so its' december and I'm just now reading this (also taking pics from your blog for your moms calendar) and i got a lump in my throat! This is absolutely precious. Love that girl!