Friday, June 24, 2011
Blogging Sabbatical
Ok - I just can't do it. I cannot keep watching 9 day care kids, prepare for Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings at church, and get VBS together without something giving. And well, you guessed it - lately it has been this blog. So instead of feeling guilty that I have not posted anything lately and I REALLY need to post, I've decided I'm taking a blog sabbatical. Yes - that is what I need to do. So - I will be back in August. Hopefully, life will have slowed down a little by then. VBS and church camp will be over. I will be done with daycare the end of July and hopefully my life will be a little less "hectic" by the time we get to August. So - see ya then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment