"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It is OVER!!

Tax season is officially over. I know to many of you that means nothing. But to the wife of an accountant - that means the end of late work nights, early work mornings, Saturday work days, Sunday work days (just a few), a grouchy husband, an impatient husband, and STRESS!!! Each year seems to get worse, not better. I guess that is good in many ways (more work sometimes means more business) but bad in many other ways. The kids have done alright, but this last month their behavior has been quite frustrating at times. I have to remember that many times they are acting out just to get attention. They are used to two awake and alert parents being around most days, not just one VERY tired and grouchy mother! That doesn't mean their behavior has been excused, but I am trying to ward it off before it gets started!
So - if you have noticed my blogs have included more whining and complaining the last few months - you may understand why. And, if you are still putting up with it, it will get better. I promise!

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

I hear you, loud and clear. It's nice to hear my hubby laugh and be wide awake in the evenings now.