"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1, 2, 3 ...

Today has been a day of counting. Counting Easter eggs, Easter candy, and anything else needed to make a Easter Egg Hunt for lots of Children possible. Kady was a great helper - stuffing bags full of 50-100 Easter Eggs at a time. And then, Creed shocked me! We were counting out candy bars and before long he started filling a bag with candy counting 1, 2, 3 all the way to 20!!! I was SHOCKED! I knew he could normally count to 10, but then to count out items to 20 - YEAH! I was so proud of my little boy and I just had to share it.

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

You are right to be proud. He's a cutie.