Monday, December 19, 2011
Jar Update
The marbles are on the line. We lose a few more marbles, we get a present taken away. I like the marbles being on the line. The kids cleaned their room today for over an hour without too much hesitation. They helped scrub the floors, they vacuumed, they cleaned up toys in the living room, they helped make supper, and they didn't whine when I said we had no candy canes to dip in the hot chocolate. They also made sure that I was watching each time they did something nice for one another or did something "extra" they were not asked to do. Of course, just hoping that I would notice and they would be able to put another marble INTO the jar. So - we will see how the next five days go. Should be interesting. But - I will say - the marble jar is a keeper in this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment