Yes, I know Mother's Day was a few weeks ago, but things have been so crazy around here I have not had an opportunity to post about it - so here goes. I woke up Mother's Day and Kady greeted me after my shower with this box.

She had taken a shoe box and used pipe cleaners to make the letters on the top.

Creed gave me his card that he had done at day care. (I did not peek) This is the front.

This is the inside of Creed's card. You can tell he quickly got tired of writing letters in the first box and decided that coloring was much more fun!

This is the inside of Kady's card. Pretty proud of this!

This is the outside of Kady's card. And for those of you who don't know - yes, I do wear glasses - just not out of the house very often.

And - at church - Kady's Sunday School teacher had the kids over for a taco and cupcake party. I guess, while there, the kids made these frames and took pictures of themselves to put in them. It was a really neat surprise. This one will be hanging in my room!
No comments:
Post a Comment