"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, May 27, 2010

FINALLY

We finally got pictures of Creed!! It took a few tears, a spanking, a little pouting, and then we FINALLY got a picture! This is the first "professional" pictures we have had done since he was 9 months old! YEAH!!!


I LOVE this picture - however did not order any. Kady did her own hair that morning and as you can tell - it needed a little more work! But they look SO cute together. But - since we now know that Creed will cooperate with pictures, a photo session with the two of them will be coming soon!



I really like this one. Creed's real smile coming through.


This was one of the first pictures we got with a smile! He found that football in the "props" area and that seemed to help those teary eyes a little.




Finally - some smiles!!



He thinks he is pretty big stuff here.



I know this is small - but this is one of the first pictures of Creed we were able to get. We have another close up of his pouty face - but it was not available with the proofs. And yes - we did get a few of these pictures - so we can show him why he has 3 years without any pictures taken.


They pulled this tractor out of the prop room and Creed climbed right on - backwards. He was soon disappointed when he realized that pedaling would get him no where. But it sure was fun to watch him try!



No comments: