"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Boy Haircut

We finally got Creed to the barber. Or - should I say, Chris finally got Creed to the barber. He took him kicking and screaming (literally) and held him down as the barber went to town. Creed (and Chris) got home that morning with a shirt soaked in sweat and tears. Lucky for us, the barber was a very sweet man - that has grandkids - and is willing to deal with a screaming, wailing child in his chair. Chris did say they wore him down pretty quickly - but I am SO glad that Chris took him and not me. He has ALWAYS hated getting his hair cut - but as he is getting older he needs a real hair cut and not just what I could do with the clippers as we deal with him wailing around. I don't know if he is scared of the clippers or what - but he is going to have to get over it at some point. When he gets old enough, if he wants to forgo the bi-monthly haircut, he is welcome to. But - as for know we will battle the boy!



A front view


A back view


I had to include this. A patented "Creed" face. I'm sure he is saying - "Why you doing that, mommy?"

1 comment:

Erica said...

There is exactly one person in the world that Cole will let cut his hair. Since we moved, the barber shop is 45 minutes away. We still travel there. Somethings are not worth the fight and that is one of them. Of course this is said before his dentist appointment on Monday. I have been dreading this for months! He is AWFUL at the dentist.