"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, October 16, 2009

Some Pictures That Needed Posted

Creed decided the basket would make a good chair for watching TV. Unfortunately, I know it won't be long before he will no longer fit in this basket.


Creed took this picture of himself the night we had our "fashion show". It just cracks me up. He looked at it today and told me this was the BEST picture he has EVER taken!! (Oh, the mind of a three year old!)







Just thought you might like to see some pics we took of Kady while at the hospital last week. The horse that is "stuck" to the head of her bed she was able to bring home with her from the hospital. Derby (as he is now named) "stayed" with her from when she went to sleep until she woke up.


The other picture is of the "bullet point" they put on Kady's arm next to her "bump" so the radiologist could pinpoint the mass. Believe it or not - this is a Vitamin E capsule and for some reason that helps them to verify the type of mass in the MRI. Amazing - isn't it?

No comments: