
For many of you - this is no big deal. For those of you that do laundry until you can swim in it - you'll understand the victory in the next few sentences. Today, my children successful folded and put away their own clean laundry in the CORRECT drawers. YES!!!! We have success! Mommy has now passed on a job to the little ones! You see, I have this hatred towards putting the clothes away. See, I can easily DO the laundry and transport the clothes from dirty hamper to washer to dryer to clean laundry basket. But for some unknown reason, transporting the clothes from the clean laundry basket to the designated drawer has been quite a challenge in my life. So - I know many of you mothers would be sad at how this little accomplishment meant your child was growing up - but sorry, I am not. Right now, there is no sadness - just joy!! (Guess that means I probably won't get the mother of the year award this year, huh??)

1 comment:
In my opinion, you would receive mother of the year award since raising kids to become functional, well-adapted adults is part of the goal. I think it's great that they are learning responsibility! Kudos!
P.S. I'm the same way with dishes. I don't mind loading the dishwasher, but I hate unloading the clean dishes...don't know why...
Post a Comment