"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend with Family

Okay - once again I am having difficulty with my pics posting correctly - so you will once again be looking at a blog backwards. Sorry, one of these days I will have the time to figure out why my pics won't move - but for now - you can either start at the bottom and go forwards - or you can go backwards. The choice is yours!!


Notice the sad look on this little boy's face? Can you guess why? Yes, the tractor ride was over and he was not!!
I had to put this picture in. What you don't see is Grandma with the video camera. Grandpa is trying to run her down with the tractor! Creed is telling her to "watch out". And to be honest, she moved just in time!!!

My kids got a real treat this trip. Grandpa took them out in the trailer/wagon of his tractor. They were in HEAVEN!! They both were all smiles as they rode around the yard!



Creed was always trying to "steal" someone's chair on the porch at mom and dad's. He was so proud of himself for stealing papa's chair. (And I'm not even sure papa knew)


The cousins that were there this weekend. (Minus two little girls :( )
Aunt Sally let everybody have a popsicle! She is a brave aunt! But - you do see they are on the porch!

We went to Clinton this weekend to see the family. My parents and my brother and his family live in the same town - which is nice. My kids get to see their grandparents, aunt and uncles, and cousins all in one shot!!




No comments: