"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

Friday we enjoyed a beautiful day at the St Louis Zoo. We had a great time together as a family!


Creed watching the fish. He was trying to "catch them" and just couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.




A little out of order - but this was the pic we took right before we left. The traditional ZOO picture on the rock. Well, you can tell it was the end of the day!




Creed and Kady's mode of transportation for the day!



Kady BEGGED to get her face painted. And yes, we broke down!




The carousel. A tradition.


Unfortunately - all the pics I took while it was moving were of Kady and Chris. I could never get Creed in the picture too. So, we had to have a "after shot" once the ride ended.

Watching the "show" in the Children's Area


Creed climbing on the spider web in the children's area. It took him awhile, but he finally figured it out!


No comments: