"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Trip to the Zoo

We were lucky enough to go and see my brother and his family for a weekend away this Spring. So - what did we do - we headed off to the zoo to keep four children entertained for the day.



Preparing to take over the zoo for the day.



They all got into the action with the farm animals. Even Creed. We just did a REALLY GOOD hand washing after a little petting.



And what better place to learn about the animals down under than in a telephone booth. I know they have no idea they were Superman and Women bound.



The aquarium. I think Creed could watch the fish for hours. Jut like his daddy.



A couple of monkeys just hanging around.



There was this AWESOME area where you could walk among the kangaroos. They would wander around these roped paths and if one got just close enough - you might be able to reach out and pet it. Unfortunately for us, this was opening day and these little animals had not yet learned that we humans were not evil, so I was not able to reach out and touch a kangaroo. Creed and I were SO hoping that we would get a little of that fur in between our fingers - maybe another time. :(



Creed's mode of transportation after much whining.




This better be the only way we see these beautiful young girls on the hood of any car.


Creed was actually posing for pictures. I HAD to get a few!



Finally - a merry-go-round!!!



And of course, Kady got to enjoy a ride too!





And - at the end of a very long afternoon - we decided to have a little fun. The kids would count - they would jump - and the camera failed to capture the moment quick enough each and every time! How frustrating! But - you'll get the picture.









No comments: